The Roundtable is a local social development collaborative mechanism that brings stakeholders together to achieve its mission: improve the quality of life and the living conditions of citizens and to promote their rights and collective interests.
- Develop and share a common vision of the neighbourhood;
- Mobilize the neighbourhood stakeholders and authorities around this common vision;
- Implement inclusive democratic processes that factor in the neighbourhood’s cultural diversity;
- Ensure that concrete steps are taken to improve the quality of life and living conditions of the people in the neighbourhood;
- Receive and administer donations other contributions of similar nature in cash or real estate, and organize subscription campaigns to raise funds for charitable purposes.