Frequently Asked Questions
Still have questions?
What services does BIPE offer?
A referral service to the various community resources inside and outside of the neighborhood that can meet the needs of customers.
What are the opening hours?
- Monday: 12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Friday: 12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
In what languages are the services offered?
In addition to French and English, our counselors speak their mother tongues: Urdu, Punjabi, Greek and Arabic.
Where are you located?
The office is currently located inside the Park-Extension Library: 419, rue Saint-Roch, Montreal H3N 1K2.
How can customers contact you?
The most effective way to contact us is to come visit us on site. it allows us to better understand your needs and to serve you better. You can also call us for quick and easy questions. Phone number: 438 405 6278 Email adresse : [email protected]
What is the territory served by the BIPE?
As the name suggests, the BIPE is an information office for Parc-Extension. It primarily serves the residents of Park-Extension.
In what situation can BIPE help me?
The BIPE can serve you in all cases. Just express your needs and our advisers will be able to redirect you towards the right resources. Examples of requests:
- For legal questions
- For help with filling out a form (citizenship application, work permit, child allowance, medicare etc.)
- For guidance related to housing problems
- For help with making appointments
- For translation services
- For help with finding a job
- For food aid
- And much more!
Let us know how we can help you